• Posted by : Azakura Nov 2, 2013

    Hello world,

    We're a 'new' group. I was previously around as AzakuraHime but honestly was a little sad with what was going about there. I was disappointed in certain actions I did which apologies couldn't solve. Still, I'd like to leave it in the past and learn from those mistakes I have made. It's been a couple years after all.

    The group intends to pick up a few series, namely OLDMAN (mangaupdates) and maybe Kill No More (ok we didn't pick it up). As for my old project, Moon, I can't say for sure that I'll be translating it. It would help if a new translator were to join the team. Releases will probably be regular until for this year but may lessen in 2014 due to university.



    cheers,
    Aza

    { 4 comments ... read them below or Comment }

    1. Hello! I would say ! A legend is born^^
      Are you an korean team ? wich mean picking up manhwa ?
      thank you and good luck!

      ReplyDelete
    2. You are most welcome. I read mostly Japanese manga, but I`m very impressed with this piece of Chinese literature (OLDMAN) and you guys had done a really good work with the translation.
      Very thanks for your hard work

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thank you so much for your translation work!

      ReplyDelete

  • Copyright © 2013 - Unbreakable Machine Doll - Nara Scans - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan